Subtle Fluid ☉ The blooder
A downloadable game
SUBTLE FLUID offers 37 pages of rules, art by Ethan Gould, and hooks about nanotechnology—collected into a single zine, immaculately designed by Erich Lazar—that will add dangerous spice to your games of Stillfleet, or any other sci-fi RPG.
Inside the PDF:
- Rules for the blooder class in Stillfleet—these nanite warlocks are still capable of manipulating Terra's self-assembling mist…
- Names and other character details for sleepers (the humans most likely to become blooders)
- The full list of 39 nanofluidics powers—including spew, cloud, boneless, and many other strange and memorable abilities
- The Blood—rules for many types of dangerous nano-juice
- Nanobioelectric tattoos that allow non-blooders to access nanofluidics (for a price)…
- 30+ nanotech items—from faceshape to mirrorskin
- Tons of new art to bring more of the bizarrely grim-zany universe of Stillfleet to life
- “The Sea of Our Origins”—nanotech and the human body! This section offers insight into what really happens when you use nanotech, provide a list of nanotech “foods” and “drinks,” and include more details on the bloodmadness often experienced by sleepers
- The Blood Supply Catalogue™—the culture of nanotech: these 5000-year old magazine centerfolds offer cryopods for sale, parasitic nanofamiliars, and wraithlike servos…
- Two mini-ventures focused on nanotech—including random encounters and locations
- Rules for walkers (roamers, lurkers, biters…)—the dead, animated again by the ravening nanorobots within their veins
- Conversion tips for d20 RPGs—run nanofluidics as a unique spell list!
Check out the preview images to see some of this content in situ.
Subtle Fluid was Kickstarted in 24 hours. Thanks to all of our amazing backers! We couldn't have created this without your support and input.
If you're new to Stillfleet, download the Quickstart (pay what you want!) for the game's core rules and eight pregenerated characters.
The Stillfleet rules system is unique and highly flexible. We've playtested it with old-school RPG fans, new-school gamers, sci-fi fans, and random passersby. Join us on Discord and find out more. We're also on Instagram, and Twitter. And you can hear examples of real play on the amazing podcast Fun City!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.