The Stillfleet Core Rulebook ☉ CRB001
A downloadable game
Uniquely flexible mechanics. An unforgettable game cosmos. Politically charged cosmic fantasy at its weirdest.
Set in a paradoxically bleak and vibrant superfuture, Stillfleet is a sci-fi tabletop roleplaying game that empowers players with simple, intuitive mechanics and hundreds of options for powers.
Built on a foundation of political tension between the Co. and its medieval market-worlds, Stillfleet is its own timespace paradox: it’s a rules-light system with hundreds of options for powers. And it’s a genre-vaporizing work of science fiction that you can hack apart and make your own.
The much-awaited full rules for Stillfleet—professionally designed and illustrated—are now available in a single PDF of 352 pages!
As heard on the real-play podcast Fun City, the game uses simple rules that take only minutes to learn. Yet the Stillfleet Core Rulebook offers much more, including:
- 10 classes of Co. voidminer
- 22 playable sapient species
- Hundreds of advanced powers + nanotech "blooder" powers + deeply Weird hell science powers
- An entire chapter full of strange archaetech (weapons, cooking utensils, nanotech body modifications…)
- Rules for stiffworks (timespace gates)
- Settings on major and minor provinces as well as the floating hulks of dead spaceships
- Over 20 full encounters with dangerous aliens
- An elegantly designed character sheet
- An online character randomizer
- Dozens and dozens of gorgeous original, full-color illustrations by Ethan Gould
- Intricate worlds-building graphic design systems by Erich Lazar
Play as a tech-hacking banshee, a peacemaking witness, a reality-warping tremulant, a giant bug, a strong AI trapped in a flash drive, a talking cactus, a void elf from the Dyson-sphere-enclosed Wytch Planet, Tnín… The choices are yours. The cosmos of Stillfleet is hilarious and horrifying. The struggles, all too real.
Voidminer—what will you do to resist the temptation of power? To liberate the provincials? To survive?
Stillfleet Core Rulebook ☉ CRB001 ☉ Version 1.0, 2022
Writing by Wythe Marschall
Art by Ethan Gould
Design by Erich Lazar
Layout by Erich Lazar and Sunaree Paiwong
Editing by Stephen Aubrey
Digital tools by Aaron H.
Additional art by Amanda Lee Franck, Anthony Grasso, Hodag, Aibrahim Zx, Hyperdrive Fleet, Masami Kiyono, Gabriela Lopes Tores, Kimberly Diestro/Orange Arcana, Erich Lazar, and Wythe Marschall
Stillfleet © 2022 Wythe Marschall
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $25 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you would like to play the game and can't afford to purchase it right now, please help yourself to a community copy.
Every sale of the game contributes another community copy to the pool.